Wednesday, February 2, 2011

design after dark | light



Well, everyone's talking about it...I might as well too.  After all, it's one of my favorite events of the year.  


Design After Dark, an annual fundraiser for the Denver Art Museum, is this Friday.  Do you have your ticket?  If not, you should.  

This year's theme is light so I assume the objects, created by Denver's most imaginative folks, will not disappoint.  You can snatch one of these items by way of the auction, and the proceeds go to DAM's Department of Architecture, Design and Graphics.  In addition to the clever exhibits, Denver's people are all dressed up for the night.  Yes, I said Denver and dressed up...fashionable even.  No, I'm not kidding.  So grab a friend, dust off your stylish outfit, and place your bid.  






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...