Friday, June 17, 2011

objects of my obesssion

I'm an obsessor.  Is that even a word?  No, but my friends know what I mean.  It's pathetic. I get something in my head and I can't sleep, I want to fix it, buy it, etc.  Currently I'm bouncing back and forth between fashion and interior design thanks to the great Denver weather and our new home.  Here are somethings that I'm obsessing over right now.  

 1.  Owls.  Any Owl.  In this case the ceramic owl from West Elm that I attempt to pet, squeeze, and dote over every time we're at West Elm.  If this one doesn't do it for you, they have several others

2.  I'm totally feeling the fringe bags.  While it's very "Olsen Twin-ish", I still want one. 

3.  Yes, the Barcelona Chair Knoll.  My husband appreciates this signature piece by Mies van der Rohe but the price...not so much.  

4.  I also like these acrylic dining chair.  Not too worry hubby, I'm not going to replace our dining chairs.  I just need to find a spot for this nouveau guy. 

5.  Oh so perfect for our entry!  The Sheep Credenza by doublebutter is just what we need.  Thankfully this creative duo are our friends so I believe a discount can be arranged if we hand over some libations.  

6.  Lastly, with summer here, I am back to obsessing over anything with sea salt caramel in it......or on top of it or anywhere in the description.  Needless to say, I'm not picky about the usage.  Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...